BCR Alternative & Receivables Finance Forum on 14 November in London
Alternative & Receivables Finance Forum tracks the transformation of receivables and invoice finance; showcasing the most successful new entrants to the market, examining the future of technology-enabled funding models, and driving the conversation on alternative finance for SMEs.
This is a unique gathering, where you can network with established receivables finance providers and ‘alternative’ SME funders and find out how the competitive landscape for commercial finance is changing. The comprehensive programme provides insights into the priorities influencing SMEs’ financial choices and showcases the latest technology-enabled distribution models.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Collaboration between traditional lenders, fintechs and alternative finance providers
- Hear from investors actively investing the alternative forms and why the sector is attracting such high levels of investment
- What are platforms doing to attract and retain investment?
- Mastering blockchain and AI for invoice finance
- Review of the recent fraud cases within the alternative finance industry
More information and registration here.